Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Exam Tomorrow = BLOG

Why is it so hard to find people to play music with? I'll play guitar or drums, but no one will seriously accept my invitation to jam. We'll talk and I'll make a suggestion and people will just laugh and think that I'm a silly girl who's just trying to be cute by pretending to play instruments. I came close with one guy, at least he seemed to believe that I was serious, but I don't think he shared my enthusiasm. His "friend" is still "borrowing" his bass. Yeah, right.

I'm eating leftover Easter candy. It's always so fancy. They have to make huge chocolate bars in the shapes of eggs, rabbits, and crucifixes. THEN, they fill the chocolate with all kinds fatty, creamy fillings. I'll eat one and then feel so sick that I'll nearly be ready to never eat chocolate again. Then five minutes later I'll start eating another one, which leaves me feeling more sick than the first one. But it's so good. What a vicious cycle.


I'm finally getting that Boss Blues Driver that I've wanted forever. Thanks to grandma and grandpa for the birthday check. I put it to good use with some more musical junk. How predictable.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh I have that pedal too!
I have the opposite problem with jamming. I hate and can't play in front of people. When I have been drinking I seem to tell evryone we will jam together and it seems to be a really great idea at the time but then when it actually seriously comes down to it I totally freak out. A friend told me to jam with him and I kept making excuses until he stopped asking lol. Then the girl I used to be like best friends with right about the time she was turning into an idiot asked me to start a band cos she found a girl who played drums but she didnt even play anything I think she just thought it would be cool. She was dating a singer at the time :P
I would only play with people if I thought they were cool and thought they would be ok with my crapness. So far that is no one lol. If you lived nearby though I would totally play with you! Unfortunatly there are 0 people like that around here.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home