Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Friday, April 21, 2006

Mysterious Ways

I've spent the last couple weeks playing guitar and not doing much of anything else, which includes studying. Now, you can imagine my amazement when I realized that I just had the best round of midterms so far this semester. The first round was the worst, but I had spent the most time on homework/studying during that time. After Dynamics class, I talked with some of my classmates about smart people. We each had a story about a smart kid in high school who was always stoned/drunk. Somehow they still managed to either get a perfect score on the SAT or become the valedictorian, or both. I guess sometimes in order to do well, you just have to lighten up.

The last few weeks of after-school action have been like the scene in Fan Mail where Carrie's character is dancing around like a maniac in her bedroom. Just like that, except I do it for hours at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home