Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Sunday, April 30, 2006

"Slayer-Kittie?" No, you just don't get it.

Dang, I'm bad with internet things. I tried to put up a new background on this thing and now it's just white.

I ordered a Hot Rock shirt and an All Hands On The Bad One poster from KRS. Exciting. All my friends already know how much I love Sleater-Kinney, so I can wear the shirt without having to explain to everyone what a "Sleater-Kinney" is. I'm still trying to figure out a way to get to Lollapalooza. I wish I could see SK at a smaller venue, but I guess beggars can't be choosers. I really like the Vegoose DVD that I got off of the SK torrents site. I love how energetic they are on stage. Janet showed unbelievable coordination when she played harmonica and drums AT THE SAME TIME. That blows my mind.

My little brother seems to be getting into them now. He sings along with Modern Girl and The Size Of Our Love. We've played the songs a few times with him on drums and me on guitar. Our versions are nowhere near as good as the real thing, but it's lots of fun to play. I try to do leg kicks sometimes and he just laughs at my pathetic un-Carrie-ness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

My then roommate got me into Sleater-Kinney but it was probably about three years in the making. Then after I saw the light I tried to get everyone I know into them but so far I only converted one.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home