Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'm not a huge fan of MySpace, but...

I'm making a music MySpace. In addition to my "normal" MySpace (which turned out to be a huge waste of time), I'm now going to have a "band" MySpace (which will probably turn out to be an even bigger waste of time). I've decided to make it because:

1. It seems like it could be a fun way to express myself, which is exactly the reason why I want to play music.
2. Friends have stressed the need for me to put my music online.
3. I have no money to pay for a real website.
4. I can keep it as anonymous as I want. I can get input/reactions from complete strangers, which makes me feel less vulnerable than if I were to share my songs with people who actually know me. If no one likes it, I can live with that, but I'd be eternally embarassed to have to face classmates/friends who have heard my efforts and think that I absolutely suck.
5. Maybe I can find someone to play with. I'm running out of loops in GarageBand to back me up.

MySpace

I'm still having background difficulties. It was a really nice picture of Janet, Corin, and Carrie. I have no idea what's wrong, but it works when I preview the blog from the template editing page. It just doesn't work for normal blog viewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home