Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Death By Homework

Hot damn, giraffe! For the love of sugar-free Jello, I can't get this to work out:

Balance the chemical reaction:

FeSO4 + K2Cr2O7 + H2SO4 ---> Fe2(SO4)3 + K2SO4 + H2O

It's a little late to beg for help, so I'm just going to keep staring at it until it's time to go to school. I think I can smell my brain frying.

I do miss that beautiful thing called sleep.


Edit:
I was getting too frustrated to think so I ate some Jello. I came back and worked out an organized method for approaching the problem. Thirty minutes later, the solution showed itself. The feeling of getting a problem right after working on it for hours is like nothing else. Well...almost (S-K not included).

The magic answer:

6FeSO4 + K2Cr2O7 + 7H2SO4 ---> 3Fe2(SO4)3 + K2SO4 + 7H2O

It probably wasn't even supposed to be that hard. Brain decay. :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This makes my brain hurt. You are obviously some kind of genius ;-)

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home