Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Rambling

I've been busy with school. Homework is insane. Some nights there is no such thing as sleep. On Thursday, we went to Hawaiian Cement and looked at the conveyor belts and sifting machines. We all wore hard hats. There were lots of rock piles, and the dust nearly blinded us as we walked up the inclined see-through floor. The sifting screens were in huge bins that rested on huge springs. They were constantly vibrating, and the bins were so massive that they vibrated the floor, which vibrated my legs, which made it difficult to walk straight. I took some pictures that'll show up here eventually.

Last night I had another weird dream. I was talking to this lady who resembled an older version Olivia Benson from Law & Order SVU. I kept calling her "Carrie." I knew Carrie didn't actually look like that, but it WAS her. She was playing a guitar and doing the Carrie jumps and kicks. Maybe it was the reunion tour. Judging from the physical appearance of "Carrie," my subconscious is not expecting this for quite some time.

Hawwwman, I'm already looking forward to it.

I don't buy clothes often, but when I do, I get most of it from American Eagle because their clothes actually fit me. Or, at least they used to. Last night I got a long sleeve shirt from AE, and it was late so they were trying to close. I just grabbed a medium because I usually fit into medium women's shirts.

Come home...try it on.

Whoaaaa, way too small. I remember the days when there used to be a noticeable size difference between small, medium, and large. I remember the days when I could grab anything medium and fit into it perfectly. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home