Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Friday, August 25, 2006

The Grr Story

There's a person (we'll call this individual "Grr," but I'm 99.99% sure this person will never read this anyway) who affects me in the worst ways.

Sometimes I really like Grr, but other times, Grr just frustrates me.

Sometimes Grr will talk to me in a very interested manner. Other times, Grr will completely ignore me.

I think I recognize a pattern. When Grr is "in a relationship," Grr tends to become very cold and generally unpleasant to be around (for me at least). When Grr is "single," Grr finds ways to talk to me and make me feel oh so important.

Grr is very nice to look at, but sometimes Grr gets a big head because of this. The big head irritates me and I end up not wanting to talk to Grr anyway.

Ugh. I need to program how I feel before I walk out the door, or else it all just gets too confusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home