Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Motivate me

Everybody has a girl. Everybody has a boy. Except me, but oh well, that's life. Actually, I've got my guitar, so I guess we're all even.

We've got four people in our carpool gang now. We get along really well and sometimes I laugh so hard that I can't drive.

My friend gave me S-K buttons for buying her two S-K shirts (Janet horse and yellow/brown dog). I've got Carrie's face button and a group S-K button stuck on my backpack now.

Yeah, I'm obviously not obsessed.

I can play nothing in particular on the guitar for hours. I've got to finish The Bedroom Recordings II, so I'm going to try to put out a song a week. No guarantees on whether or not they'll be listenable. I owe Andy a lot for Portland, and he's requesting it, so he'll get it.

My button friend isn't dorming this semester, so hopefully we can finally revive our fake band and turn it into a real band. The Pears are gonna make their comeback.

There is so much I want to do! There is so much we need to do. All I need is someone to tell me I'm doing a good job, even if they're lying, and I'll keep going.

I only figured out how to add links to my sidebar just now. Trial and error never lets me down.

Let's hear three cheers for insanity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home