Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

WTF!

I've got a weird cut on the top of my head and it won't stop bleeding. It's getting crazy. I have no idea. I took some kind of new prescription medication today and I think maybe that's the reason why. I don't even remember hitting it on anything. I don't care, as long as I don't die before Aug. 12. My body is going insane. Portland, rescue me!

My 8/12 tickets arrived in the mail today. Guess what...my mom almost threw them away!!! Shetttt, brah. That was a heart attack and a half.

The doctor looked at my acne today and then prescribed me birth control pills. It was awkward because my mom was in the room. The doctor told me, "since you're not using this for birth control, remember that if you do have sex, use backup protection." I was like, "uh huh." So now I have an excuse to run around being slutty. Yep, 'cos I'm a slutmeister. (That's sarcasm, for anyone who doesn't know me yet.)

Joel is hilarious. The bit at the end about signs and escalators cracked me up.

I've got three pages of potential lyrics sitting on my desk. I've got two guitar parts worked out. I've got a broken tape recorder. It makes me sound like a chipmunk. I'm thinking of using it to make some novelty songs. Problem is, I've got no time to record anything. I'm listening to "Hollaback Girl." Yes, I'm caught in a downward spiral. My head stopped bleeding since I first posted this post about two hours ago. Now it's just a really big scalp scab, which (if you have never had one) is gross to say the least. Honestly, I have no idea what the hell happened.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

yr Joel link links to a photo of some fx pedals... nothing about signs and escalators.

I know what you mean about the ticket envelope. I'm the opposite, I am so anxious for a anonymous envelope that I tear opened credit card offers thinking that it got my tickets. No doubt the credit card company designed them exactly for that reaction...

9:01 PM  
Blogger onebeat said...

Good call, Andy. Yeah, I copied the wrong link. It's fixed now.

I'm a bad blogger.

:(

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home