Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Monday, July 17, 2006

Dreams, Part II

Everyone is going to think I'm so creepy.

Last night, I dreamt again that Carrie Brownstein was no longer a rockstar.

Instead, she sold water guns in Waikiki.

I had a remote-controlled boat and we were riding on it along the Waikiki shoreline. We reached a ridiculously expensive hotel that looked fancier than anything I've ever seen. It had a narrow channel connecting a fish pond to the ocean. We drove through the channel and swam around with the giant fish that occupied the pond. Near the pond was your typical hotel shop. We went in and Carrie was there with her squirt guns. My brother wanted one and I recognized Carrie so we approached her to give her some business.

I could tell she was excited to have customers. She happily picked out a gun for my brother and then she started explaining how it worked. She gave him tips for getting the most out of his new gun. She took it apart and proceeded to give us a thorough explanation of each part. She was smiling the whole time and was talking as if she was running a race with her mouth.

This last part confused me:

As she was preparing the gun for my brother, she filled it with glue instead of water.

Now that I think about it, it was a caulking gun, not a water gun.

The two most important pieces of my summer are bleeding together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

The scary thing is I can totally picture her talking in the FanMail style, getting excited and explaining it to yr brother.

The caulking gun is obvious, and also a continuation of yr previous dream.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home