Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Friday, June 23, 2006

This Old House

I am listening to the tile installers talking about the awful state of the concrete underneath our carpeting:

"Eh, dis concrete stay all funny kine, eh? Like it wen rain or someteen wen dey wen poa em."
("Doesn't this concrete look funny? It seems like it rained when they poured it.")

"Ho, look like dakine, eh?"
(I'm guessing this is the "bad" dakine.)

Our house is in bad shape, but we're working on it.

My mom says that after my skin is fixed (the herbal stuff is working), I have to fix my teeth (wisdom removal), and then she added, "and your hair." Haha, I guess my hair really does look strange now that it's getting long. She said something about a watermelon while she was describing the style I should have. I'm a little worried now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home