Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Car Singers

Whenever I see other car singers, it makes me smile really big.

I've gotten to the point where I don't even care anymore if people see me screaming my face off in the car. I can have the worst day of my life, but once I get in the car and put on one of my CD's, it turns into the best day of my life. No kidding. Car singing is the best therapy.

Exam today? Car singing.

Failed the exam? Car singing.

Date tonight? Car singing.

Crappy guy? Car singing.

It fixes everything.


Me looking at the snow during our "drive around the entire lake" drive at Lake Tahoe.

I've realized that I don't even need a boyfriend. I just need my music and I will be happy until the day I die.

[begin sarcasm]

Wow, I've done some very stupid things in my time and the irritating thing about it is that I've only got myself to blame for it. Where are the scapegoats?? I need someone to be angry at because I am always right. You made me do bad things so I will hate you for it and curse you for it because you are always wrong. I had no say in what went on, so naturally nothing could ever be my fault.

[end sarcasm]

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

I haven't really driven since discovering s-k, but maybe it is for the better since rockin' out to Carrie's riffs or singing along Corin would be a potential driving hazard.

But yeah, I miss that, driving and singing.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home