Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Saturday, July 22, 2006

I might get dirty looks for this

My parents almost blew up at work today and HPD doesn't really give a shit.

Police Officer: "Well, it looks like there wasn't much damage, so...blah blah blah I'm too lazy to go find the ass who's responsible."
Dad: "Hmm, yes, officer, you are definitely a lazy son of a bitch, but what about the fact that it's a federal crime to smoke within 50 feet of a gas dispenser?"
Police Officer: "Oh, yeah...um, I'm a jackass. You're right, but I'm cool, so I'm gonna go eat shit and be lazy."

The smoker drove away as soon as he saw the gas had caught. His truck was in flames.

If my parents didn't have lightning reflexes, or if they hadn't been watching when the pump caught on fire... damn it. I would have gone head hunting.

It seems like HPD is reluctant to help us whenever we call. It always takes at least half an hour for the cars to pull into our driveway, but the station is only two blocks down the street. Serve and protect my ass.

And now, I'm probably going to be labeled as some unappreciating wart of society who doesn't understand how much HPD contributes to the overall welfare of the citizens of Honolulu. Whatever, you jerks. Obviously, we're not important enough for you to help us, so why should you care if I complain?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home