Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Monday, July 31, 2006

Refrigerated Excitement

The excitement was provided this week by the arrival of a new refrigerator.

Mom: "Mmmmmmm...I love that new refrigerator smell."

Seriously, it smells nice.

We threw out a bunch of old bits and pieces of things that I suppose were food at one point.

Now we actually have enough room to store things that I'm willing to eat. :)

Portland is coming. We are going. I want to spend an entire day riding the light rail back, forth, up, down, and diagonally. I also want to find this bridge:



I want to see everything. I'll listen to and sing along with "Light Rail Coyote" the whole time.

I'm in a good deal of pain for a variety of reasons. Mostly, it's my muscles telling me that they're lazy and would rather be flabby sissies as opposed to toned warriors. Come on, guys. Let's go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home