Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Monday, August 14, 2006

That's pathetic

I was surprised by how many Portlanders rolled down their car windows to ask us who was playing at the Crystal Ballroom. They did it both days!!!

WTFWTFWTF

They've got no idea that the three most rockin'est people in the world live in their city.

I've made a song about it and put it here.

Basically, everyone I was able to talk to at the shows did NOT live in Portland. I'm sure that there are plenty of S-K appreciators living in PDX, and I'm sure that they were there, but I just never got around to interacting with them. But STILL, it seemed so strange.

1 Comments:

Blogger Slight Male Coyote a life in the day of said...

Hi Celeste
Ya know I was thinking the same thing. So many people give you a blank stare when you mention S-K. I mention it in my Portland review (still in draft i'm affraid)
Hey thanks for the link to your photies, I do look a little tired in some of those. That's a great one of Korina with Corin, you can almost see her bottom lip quivering, cute. My pic with Corin didn't come out that good, but I'll treasure it all the same.
If you don't mind I may load some of your pics onto my compt'r.
Thanks again.
(nearly fineshed my PDX review will be up soon).
Best wishes
Tim

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home