Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Changes

On Monday night, I almost hit a deer with my car for the first time. It was standing at the entrance to my driveway. Later that night, I broke someone's heart. You can take this one instance of rejection for the countless times you did it to me.


I applied and was accepted for graduate school at the University of Hawaii, but I decided not to go. I was supposed to reply before Thanksgiving, but I had actually decided a few months ago that going back was the wrong decision. I was in a different state of mind when I applied. I thought I wanted to be respected, but I only did it because you kept getting angry at me for leaving. Now I know that you will be angry with me no matter what I do, so I am going to do what I want.


Today my boss offered to move me back to Hawaii. I told him I'd rather stay here. Let's see if I get fired.


I made a new friend. She is beautiful, nice, and likes what I like. I enjoy spending time with her. She is brave in ways that I wish I could be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home