Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tastes

I recently ate a peanut butter granola bar. I love peanut butter way too much. I have been known to eat it by the spoonful. Occasionally.

Just now, I burped and it tasted like Curry, which is what I had for dinner. Gyoza Curry, to be exact.

Of course, the reason why I'm writing such a retarded blog entry is because I have a midterm tomorrow and studying for Fluids always cooks my brain.

Also, my Geomath (differential equations) professor was on the news because she's a seismologist. Go Professor Wolfe.

Put him away.

Heart attack. Some idiot with a subwoofer in his (assumption...sorry guys) car just drove by and I thought the vibrating sounds were another earthquake. My goodness. I was almost running for the doorframe. Professor Wolfe told us today in class that in the next few weeks, it's very likely that we'll have a magnitude 5.something aftershock. I'm nervously waiting for it.

I like this article because she wrote it with someone whose last name is "Brownstein."



I've also taken two classes from Professor Robertson, who is quoted here along with Professor Wolfe. The part where Professor Robertson talks about the 15-20 minutes to get the hell out of the way of the tsunami scares me. Plus, now the world knows that significant earthquakes are to be expected here. What a way to ruin our tourism industry. This is yet another item on my rapidly growing list of reasons to leave Hawaii. I'll have to start writing it out soon.

HAHA watch "Daily Show pokes fun at KITV." Hilarious.

Midterms scare me almost more than earthquakes. I know what to do, but the pressure and time constraints make my brain stall. Excuses, excuses. Shame on you, C.S. I have one on Thurs., one on Fri., and one on Tues. I had one yesterday, but it was awful. My only hope now is that everyone else did equally as awful, or (better yet) even more awful than I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home