Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Drill 'em!

Professor Grace always used to tell me to find my weaknesses and then "drill 'em!!!"

Something about the way he said it always made me want to improve.



I've found my weakness. It's trigonometry. I understand it, but I just can't react to it as quickly as everyone else in my classes.

I didn't even know that exeiy = ex(cosy + isiny), but apparently everyone else did. I was taking notes in class and when the professor wrote that on the board, I stopped writing to stare at it. I had to ask the guy next to me what the deal was.

I have a hard time memorizing all of the rules and integrating tricks. My reluctance to memorize all these years (since high school) is really holding me back now. It's a cumulative weakness that isn't going to be fixed quickly.

*sighhh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home