Let's Call It Love

"So you want to be entertained?"

Friday, October 13, 2006

More Battle Scars

This is what you get when you don't know how to throw hook punches like me and your partner angles the glove so you can't hit it straight-on anyway.


I still can't take pictures. I'm beginning to think that it's the camera. It refuses to focus on anything these days. It's getting on in years now. It's definitely nearing the decrepit stage. Uh huh, right.


I'm going clothes shopping tomorrow for the piano recital on Sunday. I'm thinking of a collared blouse and blazer. A hat and scarf would be nice accessories, but I'm afraid it's still too hot here for that (and always will be, unfortunately).

I'll sport the Carrie look, but instead of a guitar, I'll shred a piano. Hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home